Stitch Addiction Podcast Episode 2: Zombie Apocalypse

Thursday, 31 October, 2013

What I’m wearing

Slouchy Copy Cat Hat by Terra Jamieson – Have You Any Wool Luxe Sock in Famous for Nothing

On the Needles

Ulmus by Kristen Kapur – Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in Gertrude Skein and Rose Quartz

Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure – Skein Top Draw Sock in Kaffir Lime

Hedgehog Fibres Sock in Soda Pop

World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide

– Got my nose pierced!

Find me!

Ravelry * Pinterest * Twitter * Instagram

1. Thursday, 31 October, 2013 2:00 pm

Love it! I like the stash enhancement part quite a bit. 😉

2. Thursday, 31 October, 2013 3:20 pm

PS I say start at Rav group. 🙂

Friday, 1 November, 2013 8:31 am

What a treat! Thanks love!

4. Friday, 1 November, 2013 2:46 pm

I really enjoyed the second episode. I echo other’s start the Rav group. The only suggestion I have is when you are talking about something (and I believe checking that it is okay on screen,) maybe wait to turn your head back to finish talking. Otherwise great job and I can’t wait until next weeks episode!

5. Tish permalink
    Friday, 1 November, 2013 9:09 pm

I wondered what those seaweed snacks were like. I keep seeing them a Trader Joe’s. Shaun of the Dead is an awesome movie – I love Simon Pegg ♥ Really enjoyed episode 2.

6. Saturday, 2 November, 2013 4:30 pm

I’ve missed your blog so much – so it made me very happy to check one day if you were back and found a video podcast!!! Thanks for making my day and keep it up:)

7. stacy permalink
    Saturday, 2 November, 2013 4:48 pm

I have been a huge fan of your blog and love that you are now podcasting! I say start a Rav group.

8. Saturday, 2 November, 2013 7:35 pm

Best halloween costume ever!! 🙂 FWIW, I would join a Rav group for your podcast.