Baby giraffes and cat whiskers

Saturday, 2 February, 2013

2013.1.26

Pucker up – Saturday, January 26, 2013

This baby giraffe wants to give you some sugar.

2013.1.27

The other queue – Sunday, January 27, 2013

I keep this crate on my side of the bed. These are all the books I’m hoping to read this year, save for a couple that haven’t been released yet (Mary Roach and David Sedaris both have new books coming out in April. It’s going to be like Christmas!). I’m not sure which one will be next.

2013.1.28

Important safety tip – Monday, January 28, 2013

New note for the kitchen from Charlie – “It if is shrp don’t get ene mor klos to it” (If it is sharp don’t get any more close to it). After he gave it to me, he asked if it changed my life. TOTALLY.

2013.1.29

I feel pretty – Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I’ve been coveting this necklace since August and it’s finally mine. I love it so much.

2013.1.30
Fruity – Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Scientist and I bought Charlie this game for his birthday, and I’ve played approximately 8326489563 rounds of it in the last week.

2013.1.31
Treasure – Thursday, January 31, 2013

Charlie picked me a flower on the way home from school.

2013.2.1
The constant watcher – Friday, February 1, 2013

Little LaLa, and her ridiculous whiskers, in her favorite spot: looking out the window.

1. Saturday, 2 February, 2013 12:30 pm

I keep all my “To-Read” books by the side of my bed, too!

2. Saturday, 2 February, 2013 6:13 pm

BONK! Please tell me that’s the next one in your queue. It is so very very good. And yay for new Mary Roach books!

3. Saturday, 2 February, 2013 7:21 pm

I just started The Violinist’s Thumb! (after hearing about it on Radiolab) and I’m liking it a lot so far =D

love Charlie’s note, too!

Saturday, 2 February, 2013 8:29 pm

You have ALWAYS had a stack of books by your bed, next to your chair and stashed other places around the house. I have read two of those; bet you can guess what. Love the note – a keeper and some good advice!

5. Saturday, 2 February, 2013 8:34 pm

I also have “The Worst Hard Time” sitting here, waiting to be read. I will have to check out some of your other titles. I enjoy reading your blog!

6. Saturday, 2 February, 2013 8:57 pm

Worst Hard Time is a great read, move it up the list.

7. Wednesday, 6 February, 2013 7:47 am