A little slice of summer

Monday, 25 June, 2012

1. Our consensus: Brave was only ok.   2. Neon tips.

3. Eel sushi!   4. Bumper crop.

5. Dean.   6. Megalodon jaw.

7. Train ride.   8. Galveston Railroad Museum.

9. Cucumber curl.   10. Stash enhancement – Malabrigo Sock in Archangel.

11. Lamest fortune ever.   12. Gradient.

13. Us.   14. Pterosaur.

15. Remnants of a work party.   16. Cantaloupe flower.

17. Mushroom in our front yard.   18. Hot pepper from our garden.

A big tip of the hat to Katie of Under the Red Umbrella – she does photo posts similar to this and they inspired me to make one of my own!

1. mkatiecanavan permalink
    Monday, 25 June, 2012 9:51 am

Awww, yay! I do love these posts – a fun (and easy!) way to let people know what you’re up to day-to-day. And I looove those gradient nails!

2. Monday, 25 June, 2012 5:34 pm

I agree with you on Brave – I expected more! but it fell into a pretty predictable storyline, ah well. and cantaloupe – such an exciting thing to grow!!

Monday, 25 June, 2012 8:25 pm

Love this! Saw a gal at Vanderford’s with French tips and she was impressed I knew what they were. Thanks to my hip daughter. Love, love the picture of you and The Scientist!!!!
    Would be so nice to have a real picture, like one to put in a frame…
    Great idea! xoxooxx

4. Monday, 25 June, 2012 10:21 pm

I love your nails! I had to cut mine very short when I took up the cello recently and your pics make me miss pretty hands!

5. Judi Koeller permalink
    Wednesday, 27 June, 2012 8:27 am

I so enjoyed your pictures of summer!! You look so happy!

6. Thursday, 28 June, 2012 1:28 pm

Your nails and garden spoils look awesome! I haven’t been to the updated paleontology exhibit yet. I’m excited to see what they’ve done!

7. Thursday, 28 June, 2012 8:20 pm

I am so gla to see you so happy. What a blessing! Enjoy!

8. Friday, 6 July, 2012 8:47 am

I haven’t seen Brave but the Scots who have were not too impressed. Great graphics and animation but not much of a story seemed to be the consensus.