Life Happens

Wednesday, 23 March, 2011

The last six months have brought beginnings, ends, and innumerable changes. I am profoundly grateful for the support and kindness of many of you as my life has taken a new direction.

Perhaps some day I will be back to this blog. I am still knitting and designing, but for now my desire to share my life and the things I create have fallen to the wayside. I hope you understand.

kate

P.S. – I wrote this last night before bed, and upon rereading it this morning I’ve realized that OH HEY I am a master of vagueness. Since I get messages all the time asking if everything is ok, let me assure you that I am fine. I’m extremely happy, I like living in Houston (we’ll see how I feel about it this summer, after I see what the humidity does to my hair), and although I am incredibly busy I am also having so much fun. Life is good.

1. Wednesday, 23 March, 2011 6:29 am

I’m glad you added the postscript – I was worried. Good luck to you with this new chapter of your life. Hope to hear from you at a later time.

2. Wednesday, 23 March, 2011 8:16 am

Well, I was wondering what the heck happened to you. I didn’t know that you’d moved to Texas! Hope you’re enjoying life there.
    A few of the women in my knitting group (myself included) are making the Multnomah. I’ve become a master of it with 4 done and one on the needles for a friend that doesn’t like to knit!
    thanks for letting us, who follow your blog, know what you’re up to.

3. Friday, 25 March, 2011 6:53 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well and have a great time!

Saturday, 26 March, 2011 7:20 pm

I do hope you will come back to this honey. Now that you live so far away I would enjoy it more than ever. I miss your projects and I miss you. I do see and hear happiness in your face and voice and I am thankful for that.

5. Tuesday, 5 April, 2011 10:42 am

I’m so glad to hear all is well. I’ve been concerned and missing your posts. I hope you’ll come back to us when you’re ready. Hugs from this part of the knitting community

6. Janet McLean permalink
    Sunday, 10 April, 2011 7:09 pm

I just want to say thankyou for the multnomah scarf pattern. I loved knitting it (three times) twice for my friend and I to wear at Multnomah falls on our road trip last year. Mine is a favourite. Thankyou once again and all the best for the future