Slouchy Copy Cat Hat #2

Thursday, 21 January, 2010

If my blindingly pale skin hasn’t burned out your retinas, I’d like to show you my new hat. My new hat that I finished like a week and a half ago and just now got around to taking pictures of. Sorry!

This is the last whimper of my hat knitting obsession. Probably. I knit myself six hats in the last 6 months, so I should be good. Maybe.

It’s another Slouchy Copy Cat Hat, which is a super terrific, easy but still interesting pattern. The yarn is Dream in Color Classy in Gold Experience, a color that I am in love with at the moment.

HelloKnitty’s Slouchy Copy Cat Hat #2 – Ravelry link

1. Bertha permalink
    Thursday, 21 January, 2010 6:36 am

OH GOD that is the best color EVER. My friend made me this hat (in a different shade of Classy) and it’s my favorite hat ever.

• helloknitty permalink
      Thursday, 21 January, 2010 6:55 am

Isn’t it a great color? I’ve been really in love with honey yellows lately.

2. Aunt Judi permalink
    Thursday, 21 January, 2010 7:12 am

Beautiful hat with a beautiful girl with beautiful hair, skin and glasses! You are radiant, Em!

3. sarah permalink
    Thursday, 21 January, 2010 9:05 am

sweet – and you look amazing!!!

4. ponka permalink
    Thursday, 21 January, 2010 8:07 pm

Love the hat! I’m knitting some French Press slippers right now in that exact same color – I think the glorious sunshiny gold helps me feel a little warmer. =)

• helloknitty permalink
      Saturday, 23 January, 2010 6:28 am

I have some gold yarn for the French Press Slippers too – except mine is Patons.

Friday, 22 January, 2010 6:08 am

Is that one of my grandbabies or is that the neighbor kid? Great hat, great color, great daughter!

6. Theo permalink
    Friday, 29 January, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey girl – you look amazing. You have lost a bunch of weight in your face… have you looked at your pics lately? You are so healthy looking.. nice knitting too.. C: carry on..

7. Thursday, 11 February, 2010 11:19 am

I love this hat and your cat so !!!! and the coolour !!!!